Tasting - Prophecy Sauvignon Blanc



Name: Prophecy
Variety: Pino Grigio
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2016
Price: $12
Review: "Pinot Grigio offers the best of the high altitude delle Venezie region. Flavors of light citrus, tropical fruit and mineral notes offer a crisp, refreshment and are complemented by delicate floral aromas." - Prophecy, 2016

My Review: I'm incredibly disappointed in this wine. I bought it because of the gorgeous bottle, as one does, and served it with a homemade chicken pesto, which I felt was a perfect pairing... if the wine was any good. It's incredibly sour, and otherwise tasteless, the way poorly-made cheap wines usually are. I'm disappointed, water nymph: I figured your wine was going to be delicious. Last time I judge a wine by it's label... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Event - Blacksburg Fork and Cork

Who's ready for wine tasting? I am! Hello everybody and welcome to Megan and Liam's dank trip to the Blacksburg Fork & Cork...