Tasting - Terre dei Savoia Dolcetta d' Alba

Name: Terre die Savoia
Variety: Dolcetto d' Alba
Region: Piedmont
Country: Italy
Year: 2011
Price: $20
Location: Vintage Cellar
Review: "A good wine from Piedmont. Fruity in nose, with some minerality and also flowers. Very smooth tannins, medium body and end. 2011, time to drink it." - Erley Santos, Vivino

My Review: Surprisingly subtle and quiet for a red wine, with definite fruit and flowery flavors... I still can't get over the bloody red-wine mouth feel. Although the taste was fine, for some reason the body texture is a little too much for me, I was glad this tasting was in the middle of the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Event - Blacksburg Fork and Cork

Who's ready for wine tasting? I am! Hello everybody and welcome to Megan and Liam's dank trip to the Blacksburg Fork & Cork...