Tasting - Estrella Cabernet Sauvignon

Name: Estrella
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2014
Price: $17
Location: Vintage Cellar
Review: "Fruity, creamy, attractive aromas and flavors of berry and cherry custard pies. A very smooth, charming, and fruity cabernet crowd pleaser." - Tastings

My Review: This is the first red wine I've tried that managed to get past the "bloody mouth feel" that red wine usually has. This wine has a delicious round, buttery taste with fruity, berry flavors and a subtle, but not overbearing sweetness. This wine makes me crave steak... I can get behind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Event - Blacksburg Fork and Cork

Who's ready for wine tasting? I am! Hello everybody and welcome to Megan and Liam's dank trip to the Blacksburg Fork & Cork...