Tasting - Castello Del Poggio


Name: Castello Del Poggio
Variety: Prosecco
Region: Veneto
Country: Italy
Price: $12 
Review: Bottled in Veneto, the region famous for Romeo and Giulietta and the beauty of Venice, this crisp and fruity Prosecco with golden apple notes pairs perfectly with fresh seafood, cured meats, guilt-free desserts, and unconditional joy. Hello Sweet Life.

My Review: A fantastically delightful wine. I'm a tad bias because I love the feel of bubbles in my wine but this prosecco was delightfully crisp and perfectly balanced between dry and sweet. My partner, who generally loathes dryer wines, happily partook of this demi-sec with me, making the night even more delightful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Event - Blacksburg Fork and Cork

Who's ready for wine tasting? I am! Hello everybody and welcome to Megan and Liam's dank trip to the Blacksburg Fork & Cork...