Tasting - Fragile Rose

Name: Fragile
Variety: Rose
Year: 2015
Region: Languedoc - Roussillon 
Country: France 
Price: $19
Review: Soft aromatics of dried rose petals prevail and invite a tasting. With bright hints of strawberry and ripe stone fruits, the wine leads to an opulent mid-palate. Finishing with purpose, it is long and riddled with layers of texture and grace.

My Review: Now this, is a damn good rose. Despite the annoying plastic topper, which I had to wedge off with a pocket knife and some elbow grease, this bottle does not disappoint. In contrast to the other roses I've had, this one doesn't come off nearly as sweet (in the best of ways) and instead lingers softly through apricots and peaches and delightful floral flavors. Viva la France, current king of Roses in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Event - Blacksburg Fork and Cork

Who's ready for wine tasting? I am! Hello everybody and welcome to Megan and Liam's dank trip to the Blacksburg Fork & Cork...