Tasting - La Grange Cabernet Franc [AMAZING]


Name: La Grange
Variety: Cabernet Franc
Year: 2013
Region: La Grange, Virginia 
Country: USA
Price: $43, a gift
Review: A rich and complex wine with notes of earth and berry aromas with delicate flavors hinting at pepper, cranberry and oak. 

My Review: This is, without a doubt, the best red wine I had. The flavor is exquisite: blooming with deep berry flavors and hints and feelings of the earth and the barrel. It tastes like you dream, you feel, a wine should taste like. This was also my first experience with aeration, which caused the flavors to blossom on the palette. I finished two of these bottles in a week, and have no qualms about spending the money. Next time, I'm getting a case. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Event - Blacksburg Fork and Cork

Who's ready for wine tasting? I am! Hello everybody and welcome to Megan and Liam's dank trip to the Blacksburg Fork & Cork...