Tasting - Poizin Antidote

Name: Poizin
Variety: Antidote
Year: 2015
Region: California
Country: USA
Price: $14
Review: Nice bottle. Very light with tropical fruit, mostly dry. I don't know the varietal percentages but my guess Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon blanc and a small percentage of muscat.

My Review: As the name suggests, the Antidote is far better than the Poizin. It's also a sweeter wine but its far better balanced with the sweet flavors tipping more fruity than saccharine. I recommend grabbing both on the cheap (these were on sale at the Vintage Cellar for $4 or $5 a bottle) and trying them together. Worse comes to worse, you get to drink two bottles of decent wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Event - Blacksburg Fork and Cork

Who's ready for wine tasting? I am! Hello everybody and welcome to Megan and Liam's dank trip to the Blacksburg Fork & Cork...