Tasting - Daniel Cellars Aurora Chocolate Raspberry



Name: Daniel Cellars
Variety: Aurora Chocolate Raspberry
Region: Virginia
Country: USA
Year: Non-Vintage
Price: $18
Location: Vintage Cellar
Review: "Aurora is a sweet red wine that Daniel Cellars have added Chocolate and Raspberries too. Chocolate is the dominate aroma and flavor with Raspberry accents. This is a perfect wine for chocolate lovers."

My Review: This wine... is not my type. The chocolate is way to strong and the raspberry flavor tastes almost more of a cherry when mixed. The overall flavor is that of a Cherry Tootsie Pop... so if that's your'e cup of... wine, then be my guest. Me, I'll stay away from this intensely sweet, trashy, dessert wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Event - Blacksburg Fork and Cork

Who's ready for wine tasting? I am! Hello everybody and welcome to Megan and Liam's dank trip to the Blacksburg Fork & Cork...