Tasting - Poizin Rose

Name: Poizin
Variety: Rose
Year: 2015
Region: California
Country: USA
Price: $14
Review: Vinted with Zinfandel grapes from Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley, this zippy California wine is the perfect choice for your next scary movie night! It's frightfully delicious alongside spiced curries, seafood and goat's cheeses. 

My Review: This was the beginning of my exploration of my Rose journey. This Rose is... sweet. It's not surprising coming from a California rose, but it's disappointing coming from a drink called Poizin. It's a good pairing to its sister wine, Antidote (which I review later). At least the bottle is damn cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Event - Blacksburg Fork and Cork

Who's ready for wine tasting? I am! Hello everybody and welcome to Megan and Liam's dank trip to the Blacksburg Fork & Cork...